So, after a trying week with Marcus being sick and waiting on lab results on him, my nerves were pretty much fried!! Then Rachel decides to jump her wedding up to this last weekend. So there we were, Rusty, Macki, Marcus and I driving to Sierra Vista when I got the dreaded text from Rachel that my Dad had bought a Chevy Silverado Diesal Truck.. UGH!!! Does he not know that he raised us to like Ford?!?! I was pretty upset with him, not to mention that 3 of the in-laws are Chevy people and we will never live this down.... Well we pulled up to Rachel's house and there it was... This truck is HUGE!! How did Mark ever talk him into buying a truck that size??? I must say that i'm impressed that he was capable of buying somrthing that size!! I kept my distance from the truck for a while, I didn't care to look on the inside or check all the cool gadgets out on it, I was completely happy staying away from it.. Well I got sucked into drivinh into it and after that I wanted to drive it.. Any one who has ever driven with me would be shocked that my Dad actually gace me the keys (well I kinda just took them out of his hands) but anyways, I was going to drive it home from Apache Junction... So there I was driving this beast... I had to keep asking my mom if I was in the lane cause I felt like I was taking up 2 lanes!!! Then we had to stop to get a soda and I was afraid to park it and not being able to get out so I just pulled up to the gas pump and ran in really quick!! All and All it is a nice truck but I'm still depressed that he had to go with a CHEVY!!!
2 comments:
Yay! You updated your blog! I am so proud of you! It looks great! Thanks again for letting us stay with you. We had a ton of fun and it was great to finally meet Marcus! Hope we didn't leave too big of a mess!
I think I am going to pee my pants... I SO need to show Mark this, he will laugh!!!
You are my best friend too!
Post a Comment