Saturday, April 7, 2012

Disneyland

It was our 5 yr anniversary.. I started thinking about a month before hand that I wanted to do something really fun and suprise Crispin. I started thinking a trip to San Diego since its some what close and wouldnt need to take a ton of time off of work. After looking at hotel prices and the price of Seaworld, I decided to look at Disneyland. Surprisingly enough, it was only 6 minutes longer of a drive and the tickets weren't that much more expensive. I was going to wake up that Thursday morning while Crispin was getting ready for work and tell him that we were going to Disneyland... well He was also planning something, so I had to tell him to back off of that and then that night he snooped on my computer history and saw what I was doing! TERD!!!!! I was kind of sad but atleast he had some input on picking hotels, etc.... We were taking the kids with us so my parents came along also!!

We took our truck since it seats 6 and we were packed BRIGHT and EARLY Thursday morning. Yep, I sat in the most uncomfortable seat the whole way there (6 hrs). My mom was in the back and tended to the kids. We had been on the road for 10 mins and just barely got on the freeway when Bryce decided to spew everywhere!!! We had to pull off, not to mention, everything in the bed of the truck was wrapped under a tarp, so we had to undo that, find his suitecase and get him changed, I was a little nervous after that point wondering if he was sick or just a random throw up like he ALWAYS does. But we made it through the whole trip without a repeat of that.

Here we are the morning waiting to get in. Bryce was the FUNNIEST!!!!!! I seriously love that kid!!! we had to FIGHT to get him to sleep that day (he only slept MAYBE 30 mins the whole day), he sat straight up in the stroller, holding onto the rail and wanted to see it all!!!!!!
Marcus on the other hand, started out in a BAD mood!!!!! We just talked him up so much about Disneyland, that when we got there and had to wait for the gates to open, well he didnt handle that very well!!! as you can see with his picture with Goofy... he was NOT in a good mood... after a stop in the gift shop, he was MUCH better and we were able to get the day going!!
This is the first ride we went on!! Bryce got to go, too!!!!

This was at lunch time. Bryce LOVED, LOVED the sweet potato fries!!!! this is really the first thing he has ever eaten voluntarily!!!!!!
Here is Marcus getting a signiture from, Well I dont know who that is, but Marcus had fun with him!!!
Going on Thundermountain. Marcus was HILARIOUS to watch!!!!!!!! Not to mention my mom screaming on the ride, lol!!!!
Here is Marcus getting ready for Tower of Terror. I was going to record him through the big drop, but after the first little drop, I knew if I tried to do that, I would lose my phone! I was REALLY nervous to take Marcus on this one (my niece Erin went on it when she was close to Marcus' age and she FREAKED afterwards) But he did it and he still claims to this day that that was his favorite ride!!! I think I have an addrenal junky on my hands!! But I was sad because the camera did not work on our drop so I did not get to see his face :(
Here is Marcus with Mickey!!!!!
Here is the WHOLE crew of Modern Family. Im not going to go into great detail about this because its embarresing (for me) but lets just say I FREAKED when I saw them.. It was just me and my dad and people were looking at me and I could just squeel!!!! My dad was a trooper and surprisingly did not leave my side out of embarrasement!!!!!!
We also went to the beach and LOVED it!!!!!! Marcus just played and played and played!!!!!
Our crab that we caught!!!
Bryce loved the beach, too!!! I'm surprised that he did not poop sand for the following week!!
It was honestly a GREAT trip!!!!! Disneyland is really a magical place!!!!! I can not wait to go back and spend a ton of time there!! this was such a sporatic trip that we didn't get to to do everything, but it sure has gotten me excited for when we can go again!!!

No comments: