Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its Been just a little too long!!!

Ok, It has been a super long time since my last blog!! And I have SO SO SO much to blog about, we will see if I will finish it before I lose my patience!!! Istart off with the oldest and work my way upto the newest :) Lets see...... Marcus had his first bath party I guess you could call it that. My friend Heather that I have known since I don't know how long, probably since we were babies.. Anyways, she lives just a couple miles away from me and Her hubby was out of town one night so Heather was over here most of the day, which lead to 3 boys in the bath tub! I must say I have never seen bath water that dirty from just regular play!
On the Left is Carter, Marcus and Sim. As you can see Marcus's hair is SUPER long, I had been at my friend Jess to cut it but we kept putting it off, but FINALLY we got it cut!!!
As you can see, Marcus is trying, well not trying he got the WHOLE sucker in his mouth! Poor Jess had a mess to clean up after that, but she gave it to him, so I dont feel so bad, LOL!


This is his friend Taya helping him out, and Kamden in Jess's belly ( Ihope I spelled his name right) This was his second haircut and he did pretty good. The following weekend we started looking a puppies... everyone who knows me, knows I am completly crazy to get another dog, but I told Crispin that I wanted a really big LAZY dog!! well that day we were driving to the grocery store and on the corner a person was selling great danes, I fell in love with them instantly. We didn't buy one because I didnt want it to be an impulse buy and regret it in a week! but I thought about it all week long and I knew I wanted one of those puppies! I guess we were meant to have one because they were there again the next weekend! Meet Scooter!!

We've had him for almost a month and I still love this puppy!!! He is so stinking cute and he just loves to come in side and curl up in a ball on your lap and sleep. Here is the shocker for all of you thinking it, his dad weighed 160LBS!!!!! yes 160 LBS!!! If you could see Scooters paws, you would know what potential scooter has!!! This last Friday morning it was a little hectic for me getting everything ready and trying to get out the door on time, i dont know if Marcus slipped behind me and opened one of the dog cage doors or what, but one of the dogs got out and let the other one out. I was headed down to Casa Grande to take care of my mom after her surgery when I got the call from Crispin. Scooter isn't house trained yet, but sometimes makes it all day without going in his cage, but anyways out entire down stairs smelt like animal feces and luckily the room they were in, had its door shut. Its kind of our storage room, but Crispin took a picture of it so I could see what they did.
Crispin said when he opened the door, both the dogs just sat there with a look on there face like we didnt do anything! I am still struggling with the smell in that room, but count my blessing that it is only that one room and it is tile!! so if you ever wonder what 2 dogs will do during the day, here it is! Only 2 toys were chewed on and 1 diaper box, we were very lucky cause there was ALOT of stuff in that room! Ok, i knew I wouldnt get to everything I needed to but I am tired, maybe next month I'll get easter pictures up :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marcus is so stinkin' cute!!... Dogs... Not so much, LOL. Just kidding, I told Mark that I want a Great Dane now. HAHAHA!!!