So I met up with Macki and Rusty today, since Crispin was working I figured I needed some time out to shop. As always we ended up at Panchos... Marcus has never had there food so this was a first for him. Rusty was such a big help

with him... He even cleaned him up after lunch!!



Rusty was such a trooper today! We went to Target and I went to grab a cart and Rusty said he would watch him! I was thinking good luck with that! I didn't even see them half the time cause Marcus was running EVERYWHERE, but Rusty kept up. Macki did have to step in a couple times, LOL! After Target Marcus and I were in the car and he just starting saying ACKI, ACKI. so I had to call Macki up and tell her that Marcus was saying her name! Rusty learned his lesson and let me put Marcus in the stroller when we went to Ikea!! and last but not least we ended up at Food City to buy a jar of pickles(rumor has it that the pickles there are HUGE). So me and Rusty were going through their jars trying to find the jar with the biggest pickles, (Macki wanted to play with Marcus this go round so she was busy chasing him around), but we were bent over looking at them and Macki was telling Marcus those are pickles and next thing we know Marcus is saying PICKLES!! :)
3 comments:
Marcus is such a big boy! LOL at the pickles comment, of course you know where to get the best pickles! Did you find any cow heads at Food City like we did last time? ;)
love the blog,,,,,,
I'm slowly finding everyone. Sorry that my blog is private, but if you email me, the invite will come! angelabtom@gmail.com
Post a Comment