

This is the second step, you can see Marcus is trying to help!!! This one I am posting because Marcus is climbing onto the desk in the background and I think it is funny!!! And to show my new hair... all Sweatty!!!!!

I am going to alternate brown and a light forest green in the boxes. We are going to do a camo/airplane themed room... I found a bedding set at Annas Linens that I love!! The only problem is that its for a twin size bed. So we are debating on if we should get a toddler bed and just find stuff that we like to match what we want or just put him in a twin bed..... So there is my latest project. I will post pictures when done :)

5 comments:
Holy, that looks like a lot of work batman! But its gonna be so cute when its done! i vote the twin bed. Your gonna get there eventually anyway why not skip a step?
Now aren't you all ambitious. . .I've been needing to paint/decorate my living room for 4 years now and can't muster up enough ambition to even decide what to do let alone the actual work. Sounds like it will be a fun room!
Tess went from a crib to a queen size, so that's another option if you wanted another one :).
Your hair is VERY cute! I can't wait to see the room when you are done. After June 15, I don't have much going on so if you want help painting (and babysitting:)) give me a call and I'd be happy to help you!
I love your new hair! I can't wait to see the finished product! We need to get together soon, miss you guys!
You go! That will look really nice.
Post a Comment