Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My $100 trip to the mudd salon

So I have alway heard how healthy mudd is for your skin... Yes, mudd. I always remember for mutual every year we would have some type of mudd activity. I loved just sitting there and letting the mudd soak into my skin because it was "healthy". So I decided Marcus needed his own little mudd Soak!!!

Ok, so it wasn't $100.00 and anyone who thinks I would spend that, obviously doesn't know me!!! I would much rather buy sunglasses or a purse!!!! But anyways Crispin bought 2 trees today and while he was digging the wholes, Marcus and I kept busy watering the other tress and part of the grass.... So then I thought I might as well let him have a mudd bath!!! He did NOT hesitate to get in!!! He was having a ball!! He would even slide down the sides of it and make a splash!!
He had so much fun and I might just let him do it again!! This is exactly why I have a boy and would not be dissapointed if I didn't get a girl!! I love doing the "boy" thing!!!
He is such a fun little boy and I LOVE seeing the smile on his face, he honestly just melts my heart!!!!

2 comments:

Shane and Kelci said...

He is the CUTEST thing ever!! But i'm pretty sure if you had a girl she would do that too....i want to see the room!! finish and hurry!

Macki said...

What a stud!!!