Thursday, June 4, 2009

Phase 2: Complete

OK, I finished painting the one wall... I wasn't planning on painting this soon but we were at Home Depot yesterday and in there OOPS section they had to 2 colors I wanted!!! I was hesitant at first because these colors are DARK!!! So I went to find Crispin and brought him back, he looked at them and said those are perfect for camo colors!!! So instead of spending $50.00 on paint for the one wall I spent $10.00! As we were walking to the check out counter I just kept smiling and saying his room was meant to be those colors.... I was still nervous about the outcome because of the darkness.... But I must say I LOVE the room!!!

We are going to paint the other walls a lighter brown... Get some Camo curtains and get his new Camo bedding set!!! I am so excited for his room to get done!!! It is going to be AWESOME!!! The painting didn't take me too long. I started at 1 and finished at 3:30, but it took me almost an hour and half to caulk my lines!!!!!! Marcus loves it!!! He wants to be in there constantly, so I guess we can start keeping this door open so he can get use to his new room and so he will adjust into it slowly :)

Please excuse the mess... :)

6 comments:

Lacey said...

So So So SO SO So SOOOO Cute!!!!!! Now come paint my house!

Angela said...

Wow! I love it. What a blessing to get the paint for such a great price too.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Love it!! WHOO HOO megan!!

Julie said...

Seriously you have talent! I can barely paint a wall one solid color without it ending up on the ceiling, the carpet, moldings, etc... you did an amazing job!!! You are so hired when Isaac gets older!

Heather said...

So cool, i love the camo theme.

Deak, Emily and Kaed said...

Megan, I LOVE THIS! after i saw this i told deak i wanted to do it to!!