Friday, October 16, 2009

Marcus is 2

Ok this is a little late, but I have been having computer problems, not fun!! But we had Marcus's 2nd birthday party and he was in a MUCH better mood than his first birthday party. We just had family over for it, and it was so much fun! We just had hamburgers and hotdogs and opened presents and then cake. It was simple and Marcus LOVED all the attention!! Here are a couple pictures from his party. they are REALLY crappy but when we went to open present I realized our camera was dead so these are from my phone, not the greatest!!!

I honestly can not believe how big and smart he is!!!!! I love this little guy to death!!!!!! He is getting this personality that I can not help but just sit and play with him!! He knows what he wants and isnt afraid to show it!!! ha ha, it can be embarressing at times!

Things that he likes doing:

*Praying every night at the side of his bed(he sometimes thinks it necessary to pray in the middle of play time, i dont stop him, its cute!!!)

*Peeing in the toilet and getting to flush it afterwards

*Riding in the bike trailer or on his tricycle

*watching movies!! This kid is honestly funny when it comes to movies!! it doesnt even have to be a cartoon!!! I have found he loves the 80's movies that i love( Uncle Buck, Labrynth, Great Outdoors, and the Hulk is his new favorite!!!)

*Trying to ride Scooter (Dont worry, Scooter isnt hurt during this process)

*Loves helping daddy with yard work and mom with gardening

*Leggos are a must

*dancing

*Cooking!!!! He is always by my side in the kitchen getting me the utensil I need

*Cleaning!!!! He cries if I dont let him Vacuum for a little bit when it is out

*BEING SILLY!!!

her is Marcus in a nut shell. he is full of life and energy and enjoys almost everything he does!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Marcus! Hope you're feeling much better!