Then Marcus had to help trim the bushes! As Papa threw down the trimmings marcus had to put them in the trash can.
Can you see Marcus sitting on the ladder????



After his "chores" we had lunch and Marcus had a nice long nap! After he woke up we sitting around and I heard a fire truck and and ambulance. One had turned onto my parents street so me and Marcus walked all the way down the street and got there just in time to watch them load an old lady into the ambulance. But we sat there and watched them pack everything and then the fire fighters asked if Marcus wanted to see the inside of the Fire Truck. I wish I had a camera to take pictures of it cause it was soo cool! The fire fighters were soooo nice!!! or maybe I just think they were being nice because they were in fire fighter outfits... I dunno, everyone knows my obsession with fire fighters (sorry crispin, I still love you!!!!!) To update everyone on me :) I went to the dr on Wednesday to get a second opinion about me and trying to get pregnant ( I have been off birth control for 16 months). Turns out I might have endometriosis. This isnt the best news but for someone who has been turned away from her regular OB and was told to "save your pennies" to pay for a test ($700.00) that I did not feel comfortable getting. I was EXSTATIC to be pointed in a direction that will help me get pregnant.
I am SO glad that I listened to everyone around me and went and got a second opinion. I strongly feel that my old OB directed me wrong and had she of listened to my problems, she would have known I didn't need to pay cash for treatment because this isn't infertility it is a medical condition. I have had strong emotions these past couple days about my whole situation, I know there is a reason I have gone through the things I have gone through but I am still angry that I have sat around since November feeling helpless because I thought there was more that could be done for me that my insurance would cover. GRRRRR I love venting :) But I am sooo happy that I have a dr that will help me! I don't know if I will be able to get pregnant yet, but I have faith again! I will go on a medication and injections for 3 months, If I dont get pregnant in those 3 months, its into the OR to clean me out. I hope this will work the first month as the medications cost a LOT of money and frankly I want the first 3 months to be over with before I go on vacation. I have hid all of my feelings about this situation over the last yr. If anyone ever asked me what was going I was short and would change the subject. It is very hard to talk about, and only a few people really knew what was going on. I guess you dont really understand unless you have been in my shoes. It is hard seeing everyone around you get pregnant and have babies and you literally feel like something is wrong with you. but I am past that! I hope Marcus gets to be a big brother soon! He thinks we will have a boy next, and I am 100% ok with that! I think my bank account would get in a lot of trouble if we had a girl ;)
I am SO glad that I listened to everyone around me and went and got a second opinion. I strongly feel that my old OB directed me wrong and had she of listened to my problems, she would have known I didn't need to pay cash for treatment because this isn't infertility it is a medical condition. I have had strong emotions these past couple days about my whole situation, I know there is a reason I have gone through the things I have gone through but I am still angry that I have sat around since November feeling helpless because I thought there was more that could be done for me that my insurance would cover. GRRRRR I love venting :) But I am sooo happy that I have a dr that will help me! I don't know if I will be able to get pregnant yet, but I have faith again! I will go on a medication and injections for 3 months, If I dont get pregnant in those 3 months, its into the OR to clean me out. I hope this will work the first month as the medications cost a LOT of money and frankly I want the first 3 months to be over with before I go on vacation. I have hid all of my feelings about this situation over the last yr. If anyone ever asked me what was going I was short and would change the subject. It is very hard to talk about, and only a few people really knew what was going on. I guess you dont really understand unless you have been in my shoes. It is hard seeing everyone around you get pregnant and have babies and you literally feel like something is wrong with you. but I am past that! I hope Marcus gets to be a big brother soon! He thinks we will have a boy next, and I am 100% ok with that! I think my bank account would get in a lot of trouble if we had a girl ;)

4 comments:
I LOVE how the pictures with grandpa! What a good lil helper. I had no idea...I am so glad that you have hope again. Now I know how to direct my prayers for you, because you will be in them!
I'm glad you have some answers! I'm sure you don't get any kind of mental break from unanswered questions like that, especially when getting pregnant the first time was easy. I hope everything goes well with this new doctor, I'll keep you guys in my prayers!
I had no idea you were going through all that - I hope and pray that the meds work for you and that you have many more Crispin minis!
Your pictures made me homesick for Dad. There is no one like him and we are so lucky to have such a good father!
I am grateful that you received a second opinion. I know that this has been a hard trial for you. Just know that I love and care and if you ever want to talk I am here.
Post a Comment