I wanted to write a blog for my mom! I can not even begin to put down words on my mom!!! I hope my kids can come to me the way i go to my mom! She is NEVER judgemental on anything I tell her and always is there to help me! Regardless of what the situation is, my mom is the first to start coming up with solutions on how she can help me!! I am glad that my mom is so involved with what is going on in my life! She willingly took a day off work to come help out with Marcus when I had my Dr's appt.. Yes she now knows way more about my sex life than she needs to know, lol, But she was a great support to have there with me since Crispin couldn't make it! Marcus loves her more than anything! She will really be only his only grandma and I am happy about that (not that I wouldnt want david to get married) but I see Marcus looking upto her the way I looked up to my grandma and grandpa summers! She is so laid back just like me and I think thats why we do so well together! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY mom!!! You are the best!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment