Today is Crispin's bday, I dont want to get mushy because lets face it, I'm not a mushy person! But I am still amazed at Crispin! He is honestly the perfect person for me and I am able to be my self! Crispin is such a patient person to me, I love to push his buttons and he is able to just brush it off his shoulder. He is an AMAZING dad! Marcus looks up to him and they are so cute when they play together!!! He is such an awesome support to me and with everything going on in my life, he is able to be supportive and push me to do the right thing! He is so cute with how BAD he wants another kid but he is soooo concerned with what I am going through to get us that kid! I really do love him with all my heart and enjoy the time we have together! We make each other laugh and have fun just hanging out!
an old memory
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment