Friday, June 4, 2010

some GREAT news!!!


Marcus is Potty trained! we have been working with him for a week now and he has only had 3 accidents!!!! I am so proud of him! I have felt this was a very easy task and maybe waited too long. but who knows! We bought him a potty watch that we did not even have to use. I was a little sad because it had such great reviews and i really wanted to use it, but Marcus just did not need it! These are some of his Spiderman undies, and he LOVES them!!!!

3 comments:

Jana Adams said...

YAY Marcus!!!!!!!

bingham 5 said...

Awesome! Nothing is better than having them potty trained! Now you get to hear - MOM, I'M DONE - WIPE MY BUM!

Lauren said...

That's great news! I had so many people tell me that I shouldn't even bother trying to potty train a boy until he's 3 or 4 and I'm so glad I didn't listen. Warner's been potty trained for a year and I can't even imagine if we were just starting now. Anyways, way to go! What method did you use?