In 8 days I will be on a much needed vacation! all though we wish this little booger on the left was going to play with us!

We will get to actually pic-nic outside and enjoy the weather in stead of hiding inside!

This is where I plan on planting my butt for some RELAXATION!!!!

I will enjoy playing on this!

I will get to play with fire works and these two goobers, my WHOLE vacation! (be jealous Kelci- CCT- I will explain when I am up there with you!)

And the best goober I get to play with the whole week!



We will see if Marcus is still tough enough to let the calf suck on his hand!

And I get to spend some time with my sweet grandma- which I chearish I every time I get to go up and visit her! and of course time with my DAD!!!!!
**** All bets are open to see if my grandma asks Crispin if he is a foreign exchange student again.... :) gotta love her!!!
AHHHHHHHH, this vacation keeps sounding better by the second! Please hurry up July 2 @ 3:00 pm!!!!
3 comments:
HAHAHA, grandma really asked Crispin that?? That's funny!!! Wish we were going too... :(
I am so excited to see you guys!
it is sometimes scary to hear the things out of her mouth. she said something in front of jon relating to the temple, i was shocked. while i sat there with this awful shocked face she said, oh she obviously doesn't get it. aghhhhhh
Post a Comment