Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I think it is time

Well, I guess it is time I let everyone know- I AM PREGNANT!!!! I will write a better post later! I am 8 1/2 weeks along and SICKER than a dog!!!! I am due June 20 2011. I have had 2 ultrasounds and the one today actually looks like a little baby!! we are BEYOND GRATEFUL for this opportunity!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Megan....I am SO happy for you! Congratulations.

Julie said...

YAY! :) This baby will be soo loved!

Malita Bingham said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait for you to find out what it is. Congrats!!!

Zombie said...

I am sooo happy for you Meg! Yay!

Alison Hixson said...

Congrats! I am so glad things are finally happening for you! I hope you get feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear if it's a little brother or sister for Marcus!!

Grandma B said...

"Awesome"!!!!!!!!!!! We're excited for you. Congratulations and lucky Marcus wonder brother or sister????????????

Christy said...

Yeah!!! I am soooooooooo excited for you!!! This is silly, but I have some questions for you. Would you mind e-mailing sometime? Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!!! christybsue@gmail.com