Wednesday, May 25, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant

I have hardly been on my computer since I got my new iPhone, so it has been awhile since I have updated!!!! As you can see, I am HUGE!!!!!!! I am beyong miserable and the fact that I could still grow for another 3 weeks depresses me! I am SOOO ready to be done and start healing!!!! This pregnancy has left with ZERO energy and I am usually someone who cant sit around (unless one of my Tv shows are on). I cant wait to be able to just get up and do something without it hurting! I have decided that if I go into labor on my own, I will contemplate doing a vbac, but I will not go past 39 weeks, when they do a C-section. I highly doubt I will go into labor on my own!!!! Marcus told me today as he was laying there talking to Bryce, that Bryce said he wants to come out tomorrow, its Crispins bday tomorrow and I think that would be a wonderful way to spend it!!! :) I think I am so miserable at this point that I am having a hard time picturing me holding another baby, I dont know if I just dont want myself to get So excited only to realize I still have to be sick and in pain for another 3 weeks or what, but I have not thought about the end much!! I am not a patient person and boy is this pregnancy trying my patience!!!!! I really cant wait for the day that i get to go to the hospital and meet little baby!!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sorry you're so miserable. That was the hard thing for me too is I didn't have any energy to do anything. My house was a disaster for 7 months straight and it drove me absolutely crazy. Nick did his best to help, but his standards don't even compare to mine when it comes to cleanliness! I guess technically my house isn't clean at the moment either, but I pretty much spend my time eating, sleeping, pumping, changing diapers and feeding the babe right now!

I don't think I realized Marcus was a c-section. Emergency? I hope you get to have a vbac. After having this c-section I kind of thought I would rather do it this way with all my babies, but no. I never want one again! I had it easy since she was in the NICU I had time to recover. I couldn't imagine that first week after surgery with her home. I could hardly get in and out of bed my gut hurt so bad. No thanks!

Good luck with whatever happens! And hopefully he won't come before your doctor gets back from being out of town. Seriously, doctors shouldn't be allowed to go on vacation. I wonder how often doctors actually deliver their own patient's babies and how often they deliver another doctors baby because they were oncall. Are you letting my mom be in the delivery room with you? If you have a c-section will she be allowed? Just wondering.

Lauren said...

I hope little Bryce decides to come soon, those feelings you're having are still so fresh in my memory, I don't know if I'll ever be ready to be pregnant again! I hope things work out for you to have a VBAC, c/s recoveries sound miserable. Let me know if you need anything- we still need to get together!