Well he is finally here!!! Here is a LONG post of the story. On Saturday my mom was here and we started to clean my house... we washed walls, base boards and just cleaned. I woke up Sunday and did not feel good at all.... All I wanted to do was sleep!!! I maybe spent an hour outside of my bed!!! then on Sunday night my upper back had this sharp pain, like in my rib cage area, like someone was just holding a knife in there.... That pain lasted all day Monday and on Tuesday, my lower back started hurting. I called my Dr and he was out of town and the nurse told me to go to triage... I did not want to go!! I would have felt SO dumb if they sent me away! I had called them around noon and i just kept working while Marcus was sleeping. Crispin came home and I could tell he wanted to go to the hospital... I would go through moments where I was ready to go but then 5 minutes later I talked myself out of it. Finally around 4:00 I yelled at Crispin outside that I was ready to go and we better leave now before I change my mind. He came in the house and was getting stuff together. I told him not to do that because they were going to send us home. I did not even let him bring the camera. we got to the hospital about 5 and I saw 2 pregnant people walking out, I was relieved and told Crispin ' atleast I wont be the only one.' They put us in a room and the nurse came in and hooked me and and started asking all the questions. It took about 30-40 minutes. while she was doing that I was having a lot of contractions. She checked me, which was one of the most painful things I have had done. I was dialated to a 2. she told me she was going to call the on call dr. When she stepped out, I told Crispin I was literally not ready and could wait another 2 weeks for my scheduled c-section. She came back in at like 6:15 and asked if we wanted to go home or have a baby. I told her I wanted to go home, then she said 'Sorry, you are scheduled for a c-section at 7:30" I instantly started crying and freaking out. She said things were going to move fast at this point. Ya we sat around for a good 30 minutes and I had to pee SOOOO bad!!!! they finally got everything together and wheeled me to the O.R. the Spinal block was sooo not bad!!!! They got everything ready and then Crispin came in, I remember I was just freaking out, all I wanted him to do was hold my hand and the instant he did, I calmed way down. Bryce was then born at 7:55 pm. he weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long. one of the first things I asked was what color of hair he had, it was black! I was hoping for a blonde headed kid but no luck!!!





Crispin's work bought all these diapers for us!!!!! I was so happy!!!!

Marcus absolutly LOVES Bryce!!! He is constantly going up to him and hugging and snuggling him!!! I need to put the video on here of Marcus teaching Bryce how to do knuckles, skin and shoot spider webs from his fingers!!! Marcus has had a little rough patch but we are trying to get past that cause he can be a HANDFUL!!!!!!!!!!

We are so in love with Bryce and can't believe he came 3 weeks early!!! He has been sick for the last 4 days and it has been NO fun!!!!! it makes having a newborn that much more stressful!!! we have been to a dr's office every single day this last week and I am ready for a couple days that we can just stay home and not worry about being somewhere at some time!!!
3 comments:
The picture of you still on the operating table and Crispin is holding Bryce, you look like you did when you were a little girl!! It made me snicker. I'm glad that he came, and that everything, except getting sick, went good!! Congrats Megan!!
Congrats! He's so cute! Enjoy every minute of newborn-ness!
Congratulations! He is so tiny! I'm glad that everything went well and I hope he gets feeling better soon! Having a sick baby is soo hard! Good luck and I hope things are on the up and up!!
Post a Comment