Friday, September 16, 2011

T-Ball

Marcus has started Tball!!! I have to admit i was SOOOO worried- we signed him up for a basketball camp and it turned out to be a NIGHTMARE with him..... He wanted NOTHING to do with it, he buried his head into either Crispin or my side.... we could not even get him to dribble the dang ball.... after going through that and the frustration of trying to get him to participate... I was not looking forward to this and I would not have signed him up if I had known he would act like that... well his first practice was this last week... I explained to him a head of time that he will be in the field with his team and mom and dad cant help him out like in basketball.... we got there and he got his jersey and hat and he started to warm up to the idea... He was first to bat and as soon as he got the batting helmet on, HE WAS READY!!!! I was SOOOOOOOO relieved that he was trying!!!! and the entire practice his just had a huge smile on my face- I sat on the side just smiling as big as he was because I was SOO happy that he was enjoying himself!!!!
Here he is batting- I am not gonna lie- he has a hard time hitting it off the stand, but if we pitch the ball to him, he hits it 95% of the time!!!




No comments: