Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apple Annies

I am SO behind on this blog- about 6 weeks to be exact- so I will try to catch up because it has been a busy 6 weeks. This is right after Kara was born. Rusty asked me if we wanted to go down to Apple Annies to pick fruit and corn... It is about a 3 hr drive and SOME what close to Rachels house. so we decided to go so we could also meet Kara. We have the same picture below but of Grant hold Marcus.


Here is Bryce cooling down in the truck!!! I think this was his favorite part!!!




These 2 boys are SO close... I think the best part of this whole trip is when we got there both Marcus and Grant screamed each others name and ran up to each other and hugged. they truely love each other!!!!


We were able to pick peaches, apples, corn and tons of other produce items!!




I really do wish i lived closer to Rachel so the boys could see each other more often!!!! they have so much fun with each and I love that they play so well together (most of the time)!!!!!!

No comments: