This year for Christmas, we decided to go to my parents for Christmas Eve and come home that night so Santa Clause coulld come to our house. this was the first time in my life that I have not woken up at my parents house Christmas morning. It was defiantly different, and VERY quiet!!! We did the usual shrimp and chicken nuggets at my parents house and then came home. We woke up and did presents and My kids were spoiled!!! I can't find the pictures of them opening the presents, but they are somewhere!!! Here is Marcus making cookies for Santa.

The boys in matching Pj's!

I got Rusty the moose mug from Christmas Vacation. He loves this movie!!!

Marcus got this tent, and a leapster 2. and this is the blanket I made him. Both him and Bryce now have matching blankets.

Bryce absolutly LOVES playing in the tunnel!!!!

Marcus wanted to play his leapster with Jesus!!

Marcus put Bryce's toys in his tent so Bryce will play with him in there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment