Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bryce is 1

I know every one says it- but I literally can't believe how fast this year has gone with bryce!!!!! He is seriously such a fun little baby!!!! He HAS to be playing or he is not happy!!! He is difficult to take to places because he can't sit still!! He is a running machine!!!!! He just runs everywhere!!!! And he always has a smile on his face!!!!! He really is such a joy now! He was such a hard baby!!! Marcus was just so easy and I never questioned what I was doing... Bryce on the other hand..... I've read so many things trying to guide me with what to do with him..... But we are finally settling into a routine and that helps a ton. He sleeps at 9 and 1... We are still working on getting him to eat solids better- he is slowly coming around!!!

His 1 yr check up
Height- 30 1/4 (70%)
Weight- 21.14lbs (35%)
Head- 18 1/4 (50%)

No comments: