There is a ton of pictures from just the couple days we were at my grandmas house. This year was a bittersweet stay for me. Even before we left, I called my sister up and just let her know that I was sad going into this trip. My grandma is so old and I just don't know how much longer she will be around. My best memories growing up are in Idaho. I don't go to ririe anymore because my grandma and grandpa summers are no longer with us. So it just makes me sad. But with that aside. It was a great trip!!! I can honestly say I was SOOOO hot up there. It didn't even hit 100 but with no ac- 95 gets pretty warm!!! The boys had so much fun being able to just run and play. I hardly ever saw Marcus!!! He was just busy playing and having fun. He loved letting the calves suck his hand!!! Bryce just loved the freedom!!!!!!! He decided the second day to start throwing up- curdled milk throw up is awful!!!! Then diahhrea kicked in, like explosive!!!!! The smell was even more disgusting than the puke!! But it didn't slow him down!!! We went to a parade while we were there! I really wish Arizona did stuff like that!! It was such a good visit!! I have many more pics to put up from the rest of our trip!!
1 comment:
Looks like a ton of fun! Glad you got to go.
Post a Comment