I apologize up front that the pictures are out of order(this app has a couple issues) we had decided to put in a built in entertainment center. Crispin started sketching it out and then picked a weekend(the weekend before Marcus's bday party). I have to say, I probably could've handled the situation better if I had not gotten sick. Half way through this project I got the flu AND strep throat(my strep was so bad that the dr gave me narcotics to take the edge off!!) not only was I on my death bed- my house was a MESS: clear upto 1 hour before Marcus's bday party.
I do have to say- I LOVE IT!!!!! It adds so much to the room. Crispin worked his butt off for 8 days straight- not only doing that but taking care of me and the boys!!! We had our friend Jason come over and help for the framing part and we will be in his debt for a long time!!!!! I am just so happy with it!!! Now I have shelves to decorate in my house :)
an old memory
5 years ago







1 comment:
I love that my hubby's bum crack is in the shot lol.
Post a Comment