It was a great thanksgiving weekend!! This year we decided to have it at my house to hold all the people. We my parents, Jeff's family, rusty, Rachel's family and mine. It was so loud! But most of the kids had a blast!!! One of the best moments was getting ashlyn to feed my great dane a treat from her mouth, she was a trooper!! The weather was way warm and I almost broke down and turned the AC on. We hit 83 every day Jeff was here!!
My mom did not disappoint and cooked her little hiney off!!! I really appreciate all my mom does to make the holidays special!!!
Black Friday started on Thursday at 6 pm(dumb, I know) but we had a blast!! I was tired when we got home but we were able to finish both boys Christmas stuff!!! We headed down to casa grande for the rest of the weekend. We went to the movies and of course my mom spoiled the grand kids and got them their own movie kids tray!! It was great to have Jeff's family here!!!!!
an old memory
5 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment