After Bryce, I never went back on birth control. I tried a new one and hated it and stopped 2 weeks in and at that point we just decided if it was meant to be- then it will happen. There were a couple months I thought I was pregnant, but I wasn't. I had gone to see my OB for a check up and talked to him and he did some labs that confirmed I was ovulating so he said when I was ready- he would take me into surgery and not make me go through fertility drugs first. Me and Crispin decided to just have the surgery and then we both backed down. At the point we decided surgery wasn't right for us at the time, I was pregnant and didn't know it!!
I went 22 months without birth control and never got pregnant. I was 11 days late before I finally took a test cause I knew I wasn't pregnant. It took a couple tests, blood work and an ultrasound before it clicked that I was pregnant.
It was a ROUGH start to this pregnancy!! By the time I was 8 weeks I had already been on antibiotics twice. I got a really bad sore throat and then had bronchitis. The bronchitis came second and I dealt with it for over a week before I saw a dr because I didn't want to go on more meds.
The fun part of this one was telling my family on April fools day!!! Rachel didn't believe me at all- but I set her up for this a couple days prior by asking her about certain birth controls. So she had to call the next day and see if I really was pregnant!! It took rusty seeing my blood work before he believed me. I love playing April fools joke so no one believed me.
We are way excited and I am due November 23.

3 comments:
I am so happy happy happy for you! Crossing my fingers that you will be dressing your little one in PINK! Love you so much!!
Congrats Megan!!!! What a blessing! I hope that its a healthy pregnancy and that you feel great the whole time!!! I sure love you!
So so so excited :) :) Congrats!!!
Post a Comment