Thursday, March 12, 2009

My little Pickle

So any one who knows me, knows that I LOVE pickles. Really the only time I didn't eat them was when I was pregnant, weird, I know!!! I love them so much that growing up I usually got a gallon jar for my birthday and I would have to hide them from Rusty. And once my nephews were old enough to realize it, I got the nickname Pickle. I use to be able to go through a whole gallon jar in less than 2 days!!! That is why I am so proud of Marcus!!! I still keep pickles on hand at my house because I never really know when the craving will hit!! And luckily 1 day I was coming home from work and Crispin called and was craving a hot pickle from the gas station by my house. So i stopped to get 2 pickles, 1 for him and 1 for me. I knew Marcus would keep bothering us unless he had his own pickle, which he gets very frequently!He has even picked up the habit of needing limon salt on his!!I mean, honestly how could you turn down a face like his!?!?!?? He loves having him own pickle and eats ALL of it!! I am so proud of him, LOL!! I am very that I also married a guy who likes pickles, I can't say he loves them as much as me because, basically I would be lying!!

7 comments:

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

I love him!! I sell you my pickle for a nickle!

Kendi said...

What a cutie! Have you ever tried pickled okra? YUMMY! The really good ones are sold at a store at the Picacho Peak exit. Seriously, they are to die for. Want to plant some okra?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meggie said...

Like you would know what I got for my birthday! Oh thats right you know it ALL!! my bad!

Lauren said...

You and your pickles!! I see you've passed on the addiction to your son LOL! You look so pretty in that picture btw!

karis stapley said...

Hi Megan, thanks for stopping by my blog, it's fun to check yours out! You've got a very cute little boy on your hands! :)
You & the pickles reminds me of my younger sister growing up, she'd eat them whole right out of the jar like candy. And its been awhile since i've had one, but yes they def. are good!

Bingham said...

Why the mental picture of Marcus eating a huge pickle made me laugh histerically, I dont know. He is just so cute.

Hey, do you remember Summer's last name? I am trying to find her profile on facebook and cant remember her last name.