Ok, so David ( Crispins dad) had told us a couple months ago that he had ordered Marcus's christmas present on-line... So we have waited and WAITED!!! Me and Crispin could not figure out what he had got him and he wouldn't tell us either!!!So on Thursday it FINALLY came in and so David came out to our house and as he walked in, he had this HUGE box!!! We were thinking that maybe he got him something to play on outside (i thought that would be a fun toy but at the same time worried cause I know our dog would chew it up!!). So Crispin started opening the box and all I could see was purple, so I stood up and was like "OH MY GOSH!!! THAT IS SO CUTE!!!"


It is such a cute chair and Marcus loves sitting and climbing on it!! He defiantly knows that it is his size and just for him!!!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I love this kid. Mwwwahhh.
SOO cute megan!! Love it. Taya asked me if she could go play with Marcus this morning lol! I forgot to tell you that this morning
Ahh! Thats so cute! Chad would LOVE this chair, where did you get it?
Post a Comment