Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well I would like to say we went to the best party and had the best time, We didn't go to a party but I liked being home with my family. David came over and Crispin made some ribs! Half way through the night our neighor ransacked our house and stole our christmas tree :) JK, he gladly took it off our hands and burned it in his back yard for a bon fire. He does it every yr! Marcus made it till, ummm 8:00... He was sitting with Papa watching a movie and the next thing we know he was out cold! But he wasn't feeling very good and had a little bit of a fever! He seems to be doing a little better this morning so we will see what today brings! Here is Marcus crashed on Papa!
I hope every one had a safe and fun night! Don't expect for me to tell you guys how I think 2010 is a new beginning and things are going to be different and better (I get annoyed how everyone thinks a new yr is going to bring on SO many changes. and that everything is going to better because its a new yr!) now that I have vented a little, I feel better! I guess 2010 is off to a better start than last yr! JK!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Marcus looks super cute with his Papa! And we also did the same thing with our tree, it kind of scared me how fast it went up in flames!! About the New Year-if this year isn't better than the last I just want to be put in a mental institute ASAP... lol