Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Yard in Progress

When we moved into this house, our yard was a complete mess. we couldn't even see to the back wall because of the weeds. Alot of them were over 7 feet tall in both the front and back yard. That was one of Crispin's first tasks when we moved here. After removing the weeds, we had a back yard of gravel to work with. It was an ugly yard!!! Then crispin cleared out a little area for grass and that suited us for about a year. Then he realized he wanted alot of grass!! This is what the yard looked like the first time he did it! It was suffiecent but he wanted more grass and I'm glad he did! The yard looks way better. here are some pictures of his and his dads hard work!

We had help from our ward with clearing out the gravel and boy was it appreciated!!

You can see Marcus always has to be helping!!! I helped a little too

This project was a huge one for Crispin!! Ha ha, I dont think he knew what he was getting himself into! But I sure do love all the grass and it adds alot to our back yard!

1 comment:

bingham 5 said...

looks good! Happy New Year to you guys! Glad to see you partied it up hard!

Love annie