Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marcus's First Suns Game!!!!

So we took Marcus to his first Suns Game last night! And let me say how much FUN it was!!!!! I was a little worried cause Marcus did not really get a good nap that day and the game would not be getting over till around 10. But once we got there, he was just having a good time! As we walked in he got this HUGE banner to hang on his wall. It has Grant Hill on it and it measures their height. My mom and dad, Rusty, Macki, David and Davids friend were all able to go with Marcus to his first game.







































































































































Well the pictures are posting really weird and i cant get the caption under the picture i want. So basically- Marcus got his face painted with a basketball on it ( he did not move at all for the guy). Marcus got his picture with 2 of the suns dancers (I am still laughing at Davids smile in the picture) He ate A LOT of snacks- cotton candy, popcorn, strawberry slush and gold fish.


Rusty caught a shirt that the dancers were throwing into the crowd. As you can see Marcus was done for after the game! He even was drooling on my dad and it was running down his back! Marcus had such a great time and did an AMAZING job of behaving! He knew when to clap, when to dance and when to say: Go Steve Nash (with my help on that one :))

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh that's so cute!!! I'm glad he had such a fun time!

Darcee said...

I caught two of my kids on your blog today looking at pictures and wondering who in the world I knew who would go to a Suns game! (and they were a bit jealous methinks!)

Deak, Emily and Kaed said...

that's soo cute! I can't wait to be able to take Kaed to things like this. we need to do lunch soon!