Ok, I tried a new recipe last night and me and Crispin loved it! Crispin is a SUPER picky eater and liked this!!! This recipe isn't for kids but Marcus was happy with his left over chicken strips. If you dont like Bell pepper or onion, I dont recommend it. But I loved it!!!! I love when people post recipes on their blog because I know they have been tried and are good! So here is my mexican dish :)
Ingredients:
1 (9'') unbaked pasrty shell
8 pieces sliced American Cheese cut into 1'' slices
1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 tsp. beef bouillon
3 eggs; beaten
2 tbsp. flour
*optional: chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, sour cream, and salsa
***Pre-heat oven to 425, Prick Pastry shell and bake 8 minutes, remove from oven. Reduce oven to 350. In large sauce skillet, brown meat and drain. In same skillet with beef add tomato sauce, green bell pepper, onion and bouillon cube, stir until bouillon disolves. Remove from heat, stir in eggs, flour and 1/2 of cheese slices. Pour into pastry shell and bake 25 minutes.
Remove from oven, place remaining cheese slices on top of pie and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
**again, if you dont like bell pepper or onion, I dont recommend this. It even re-heated up really well and tasted good!
an old memory
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment