Monday, March 15, 2010

And Crispin thought I was mean to him.....

So my wonderful old Roommate Lauren found these pictures from when we lived together with some crazy roommates who we HATED! I told Lauren I need to start blogging about my memories so I can always remember them. With that being said, here is 1 picture that she saved. I think it says enough. I was difficult to live with and this is the proof!
I laughed SOOOOOOO hard when I saw this picture!!!!! More roommate memories to come!!!

2 comments:

bingham 5 said...

I bet you were such a peach to live with!

Lauren said...

Megan was the best roomie ever! It was the other people that were hard to live with. Like those freaky girls that were writing guys in prison, or the obese "personal trainer" who always left the kitchen trashed.... I'm looking forward to this series of blog posts- but I think my blood pressure is rising just thinking about that time again!