Me and Crispin have been for 3 years! I look back on the time and I can NOT believe all that we have done! We have a BUSY 2 year old son, we own a house and we are both stable in our jobs. Its funny to think that I married Crispin. We HATED each other and we are not afraid to tell anyone that! We could not stand each other for over a YEAR!! But once Crispin got me to say yes to go on a date with him, it was down hill from there! Since our first date- we never spent a day apart! I had always wondered what type of person I would marry and always growing up my family told me it was going to take one strong willed person that won't let me walk all over him. And boy did I get a strong willed person! I think he is more stubborn than me! But I could not have married someone more perfect for me! Any one that really knows me, knows I am your prim and proper girl! I can out burp any guy and I think tooting is funny! The best part about Crispin, he lets me be ME!! I am a dork and he just laughs at me! Crispin once upon a time tried to out burp me, but since he realized he NEVER will, he just asks for my input on how good his are, and I always say something like, ya- thats good for you! We have a very kick back life style and I love it! I love Crispin with all my heart, he makes me a better person and is such a good daddy to Marcus! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!!
an old memory
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment