Saturday, July 17, 2010

Idaho

Well we are home :( I had such a good time this year! Marcus I think had the time of his life! This is a picture overload!!!!! and this was just the first 4 days of our vacation. I will post the remaining week, later- my bum in numb from sitting here! But we are back and I am the only one that suffered a minor sun burn :( last yr i got SCORCHED!

UMMMMM, look at the size of that tongue!

Marcus would not let the cow suck his hand! all he wanted to do was pet them, that was till he realized he could literally scare the crap out of them and the would buck and run in their cages.

My dare devil thought it was fun to jump off this house!


This was the first night in Idaho- Marcus was SOOOO tuckered out that he fell asleep on my lap- This has NOT happened in sooooo long- I soaked up every minute of it!!!


Ok- this pic has a story- I was trying to get the cows to come to me, and they wouldn't. so i picked up some hay and just sat there waiting- i turned around to say something to Crispin and when i looked at the cows- they were all in this line approaching me slowing. it was kinda scary! lol

We went to a parade Monday morning- Arizona could learn a few things from this parade- Ours SUCK down here!!!!!!

Marcus and Weston trying to work their magic on getting some more candy!



Can you see the sugar coma kicking in????? we got SOOOOO much candy!

A cop came back and gave them sherriff badges- Marcus did not like his!

Weston came up to play with Marcus and i was so glad!!!! those 2 boys had sooooo much fun- surprisingly we only got asked once if they were twins- and yes a cousin of mine asked it!

Playing on the slip and slide- it was not as fun this yr because the dang wind kept blowing the slide away! Crispin was the only one with an injury from hitting the logs- He still has a bruise a week later!

We saved scraps from dinner to feed to the pigs, only when we went there, the pigs had gotten out and were NO where to be found. Marcus had to help Papa carry the bucket!

Feeding the pigs- we went back the next morning and they were back in their cage!

Marcus driving onto the farm with Papa

He LOVED this slide! he spent 90% of his time on here!!!! There were a couple scares (for Mom of course) but no injuries!

Playing with Papa!

Marcus telling papa to get on to play!!!

Here is Marcus looking at everything in the Milking barn.

We were in the pasture with the BIG cows and all Marcus wanted to do was play with the 4-wheeler!



He loved going on the 4 wheelers!!! My cousins kid took us around the farm on them and it was a BLAST!!! it reminded me of going up there when I was little and helping Heather out with everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uh, they do look totally a like... Had I not known them, I would think that too! Glad you had a good time.