first off- I will post pics from Marcus's bday when I have enough time to upload the photos... But here is my venting (i'm not in a great mood today) NO i am not going private. I LOATHE private blogs! I hate that I cant just click on the blog and it open, for some odd reason I have to enter my login and password for every single blog I look at! I cant sit at work and look at blogs because It messes up with my work logins through google..... So I hate private blogs and I will probably get to where I dont even check private blogs because I am going to boycott them because it is STUPID that I have to enter my login and password every time!!!! Sorry if you have a private blog but they annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
I totally agree!!!!! I hate when you are friends with someone and then they decide to go private and they don't inform you. So you go to check it out and you are now blocked! I get so annoyed why have a blog if people cant look at it!
You cracketh me up! I love your honesty, Meg!!
...if you sign into your blog so it knows who you are then you shouldn't have to log in every time you view a private blog. My blog is private, so once ive signed in to view it and i click on other friends blogs that are private it takes me right there...
I totally agree with Lacey.
Yeah, I agree, but when I find out that someone from a country that I can't even pronounce has downloaded pictures of my kids, I have to draw a line somewhere. Sorry if you decide not to read my blog, because it's private, but my kids have to come first.
I will still read yours though!
I love the ranting! Are you going to be the new Annie?? I will miss her...
I have that same problem! Every time I log in I click on the save password box but guess what... it NEVER, EVER does. Annoying. Not to mention the private blogs don't show up in reader.
I thought about going private when I thought some weirdo was looking at my blog but after doing some research I found out it was nothing. Not to mention, if some weirdo really wants my kiddo's picture he'll get it somehow.
Post a Comment