Friday, September 17, 2010

Round 3

Well here goes round 3 of the fertility drugs. I am some what happy this time because he only put me on Femara. I was glad he did not throw clomid into the mix cause that stuff is HORRIBLE to take. I went in today and he did the ultrasound. My uterus is still extremely thin and starting next week I will start taking 3 different medicines that will help an egg attach to my uterus and to support a pregnancy. He told me not to get down if I do not get pregnant as my uterus is really thin and it could take a couple months on medications to get it nice and thick. Then he said something to me that I took to heart. he said I need to do 3 things this go round---1. I need to do my best to not get stressed (he obviously doesnt know where I work!) 2. I need to take the fertility drugs and 3.) I need to get on my knees and pray! He must have guessed I was LDS because Dr's cant really say that stuff when treating a pt. He told me he can only put the ducks in a row, but that there is a greater power that controls what is going on! He then proceeded to tell me to put my name in the temple(you called it Lacey) and a big thanks to Tammy- she already did it for me! I am not the most spiritual person but my appointment today has touched me! I have thought about it all day. How awesome is it that I can see a dr who can instruct me on a spiritual level!!!! I am not lucky for what I have to go through but I can never say this enough- I AM SOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND THIS DR!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, I got shivers and really felt the spirit. I will be going to the temple today and will put your name of the prayer roll in Logan. I remember quite a while ago hearing a woman speak in Jerome. They were having fertility issues and didn't have any children for a long time. I can't remember how often they decided to go to the temple, but they increased their efforts and through nothing else, were able to get pregnant! Every situation is different ofcourse, but I'm so glad that you found this Dr. as well. My heart has hurt right along with yours. I will pray for you in my personal prayers, and try to remind my family to pray for you in our family prayers. We love you.

bingham 5 said...

Hey, I will add my own prayers to yours and hope right along with you!