I saw my dr again yesterday. It was probably one of the best appts I have been, with my Dr- you know when he is in a good mood and you know when he is in a bad mood- Crispin got to see the Dr Seal that I love. I owe this whole experience to him! and I am so grateful I listened to those that told me to get the second opinion and to Tammy and Lacey for having such strong opinions of him. Anyways- back to my appt- He went to listen to the heart beat and he was having a really hard time finding it- at one point I felt all the blood go to my face cause I thought what I had dreaded all along was happening, and right then- he said can you hear it? The heart beat is in between 160-170. Marcus was 140-150.... He said again sounds like a girls heart beat... so who knows.... This pregnancy started out the same as marcus with the sickness but It ended WAY earlier. I also talked to him about what would have happened if I had gone the route that my old OB wanted me to go. She wanted me to get an HSG test. He said I would have wasted my money on that and it would put me back at square one. He said if I had not come to see him I would still not be pregnant. We also talked about why I had my c-section and the complications I had- another interesting note- when I was in labor I was told that while I was having contractions I was dialated to a 10 but then would go back down to an 8 in between. Dr Seal said that is not even possible! Very interesting! He is going to try to let me do a VBAC which means only a 1 day hospital stay and a WAY cheaper bill!!!! I would love that, but if I end up with another C-section then it was meant to be, and I get some good pain pills again! haha. I am going in for an ultrasound today with a specialist and I am REALLY excited!!!! it is to check for birth defects and other problems. and then I will see him again on December 27 and he will schedule me for the next week to find out what I am going to be having!!! Here is a picture of me yesterday, I am 12 weeks!!

4 comments:
I'm glad it is all working out. I love you.
I want to rub your belly! It is so very cute!!!!
I am glad you are feeling better.
I can't believe you get to find out what you're having so soon. My doctor won't do it until the end of January and I keep getting this feeling that he's gonna push it to February.
I've been out of the blogging world lately so this is news to me! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Hope the pregnancy gets better and better for you:)
Post a Comment