This was an OK christmas this year... I have still not felt the best... And then on Christmas Eve, Marcus started watching a movie and about 15 minutes later he was really flush. I felt him and he was burning up. We tried tylonel and it did not take down his fever. Crispin ran to Walgreens and got motrin and a thermometer and his temp was 102.6! The poor kid- He just sat there all quiet and watched a movie. It took Rusty coming home to get him up and going. He then woke up around 4am running another fever. We gave him more motrin and that luckily brought down his fever enough to open presents that morning. we opened presents, ate breakfast and then headed home so we could take care of Marcus at our house. Here are some present from our Christmas morning
3 comments:
That was an interesting day! Threading is still something im working on getting good at. But im 95% better at it then i was then.
I love how you looked more excited than marcus in the beginning. I'm glad that he got better!!
Sorry about the sickness. Hope all is well now. You'll be a pro on that machine in no time. Good Luck1
Post a Comment