In other news- I will be 12 weeks on Monday- I am sick and tired of being sick!!!! Even with the medicine from my dr- I still have to battle the sickness! I got the flu on Tuesday night- Boy, I have NEVER been so miserable in my life!!!!! I started throwing up at midnight and like clock work- every hour I was throwing up, then around 5 it started every 30 minutes. It was AWEFUL!!!! I could not life my head off my pillow. Poor Marcus was locked in my room ALL day long with cartoons. I would wake up when he would get really quite and I would check on him. We only went down stairs to get him some food and he would eat that in my room. Finally when Crispin got home- Marcus had freedom!!!!! My Dr ended up calling in a medicine to stop me from throwing up- lets say it went in a not so friendly spot and I NEVER want to take one again! Crispin was so supportive and helpful. He hasnt been feeling the greatest either but he took Marcus and let me rest. He ended up staying home on Wednesday with me and it SAVED me!!!! I felt a little better on Thursday but was still recovering from those aweful days!!! It should not be allowed that a pregnant person get sick!!!!!!!! It was a double whammy!!! My belly is already out and popping- it scares me cause I was 22 weeks with Marcus before it started looking how I am looking now. I am ready for this nausea to end!!! It has eased up a little- but I want it GONE!!! my energy is coming back slowly and it is getting easier and easier to stay up past 6:30. I will see my Dr again on Wednesday so hopefully everything will be going the way it should. He will let me find out the gender between 16-18 weeks and I am EXCITED!!!! That is almost a month sooner than I found out with Marcus!
an old memory
5 years ago

1 comment:
I am so stinking sorry that you have been so sick! Seriously girl, you need to have a major talk with your body and put yourself in some well deserved time out! I am praying that the morning sickness is almost over and that you can start enjoying the excitement of having a baby.
P.S. Your tummy is never the same after having one baby. Unfortunately it seems more excited to let the world know that you are going to have a baby and pops out much easier the second time around. Try not to worry about it...you are beautiful!
I miss you!
Post a Comment