Saturday, July 23, 2011

8 Weeks

Bryce will be 8 weeks on Tuesday!!! I would LOVE to say he is such a good baby, who is happy and sleeps through the nights...... Not so much! He is SOOOOO colicky!!!!! He LIVES on gripe water, it helps half of the time and the other half---- We want to pull our hair out!!! BUT when he is awake and in a good mood, he is soooo much fun!! He started smiling and coo'ing and it is SOOOO cute!!!!!! He is up 3 times a night (on a good night) so I have been trying to adjust to about 5 hrs of sleep, anyone who knows me, knows that I NEED my sleep!!!!! So I struggle during the day and when nap time comes- I have to work, so I cant squeez a nap in, luckily on weekends, I take Bryce to Crispin at about 6 and I get to SLEEP!!!!! I was never going to be the mom who let her kid sleep in the swing, but sometimes that is the ONLY way I can get sleep at night!!!!! Marcus was an easy baby, so it has defiantly been an adjustment!!! He is a very cuddly baby!!!! He will just lay on your chest and just look up at you!! that is my favorite time!!!











He looks like he is bald, but he still has hair!! It is just so fine and it sticks straight up so you can't see it in pictures. He is outgrowing most of his 0-3 month onesies!!! We like to call him thunder thighs, becuase they are huge!!


Once we switched him onto the Alimentum formula-All hell broke loose!!! He throws up a LOT and its so sad cause after he does, he just gasps for air as he tries to clear to stuff out of his mouth. I hate when it lasts a couple minutes cause he struggles so hard and it just breaks my heart!! He is down to throwing up about once every 2 days. I luckily know the signs and can try to get my best to get him in a good position. I can have heard people say they have had hard infants and will never have kids again.... I always thought, not all kids are the same.... I know am one of those persons! not that we were going to have anymore- but man, I.AM.DONE!!!!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there.. I know that doesn't help, but it will get better, I promise!!! Grant is finally sleeping through the night, and it only took 3 years ;) He is cute, and I can't believe HOW big he is getting!!! I love you, you can do this!!