I can't believe Marcus has started Pre School!!! He has been twice and he LOVES it!!!!!! He started a couple weeks early cause his teacher is having a baby in September and taking a couple weeks off, so she is just starting them early so she can get everything in. We are very lucky that we know the teacher and it makes it that much easier dropping him off with someone I know. The first day when we were driving there I was telling him his teacher was going to be Mrs. Jamie, he wanted nothing to do with her, he wanted to go to Jessica's house (his babysitter)!! But after that first time, I think he now understands what is going on. On the second day going there, he was sitting in the back seat singing "I'm going to preschool" over and over till we got there. He has said there is a mean kid in his class, but I dont know if Its just a story if there is a bully. Marcus will either defend himself pretty fast and show that kid who the boss is or he will just take it, who knows!!!!!

here he is sitting at his seat!!! He was SOOOOOOO excited when he saw the classroom!!

Later that day- he came home and dropped something and said "Dammit" he has said it before and he thinks it funny- so I put soap in his mouth and explained that that is a dirty word so I have to wash his mouth out. I am pretty sure he learned it from the movie Tron!! The soap did not really work though, that night when it was bath time, he put the soap back in his mouth and said I have a dirty mouth and he thought it was funny..... Maybe I will try pepper next time, lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment