This post is a little late since Bryce is now 2 1/2 months old. But I still need to get it done. Bryce got his 2 months shot, that was NOT a pleasant week for me!!!!! But while at his appointment we learned so much about Bryce, he has acid reflux, BAD!!!! the dr gave me some medicine to help with it, and OH MY GOODNESS, Bryce is a different kid on it!!! He is happy and smiles and talks to me. Before the medicine, if he was awake, I always wanted to pull my hair our cause he was SOOOOO cranky!!!! But now I am loving his personality more and more!!! He also mentioned how his head is going flat on the right side and its causing his ear to move so they are not even. He gave us some home stretches to do the next 2 months and when we go back for his next follow up if he has not gotten better- we will talk about getting him sized for one of those kid helmets. Its so funny when I tell people about it, they are always like OHHHHHH I am so sorry, and they seem like it is this huge ordeal. I guess with everything we have gone through with Bryce, I have just learned to roll with the punches and if he has to wear a helmet, I would prefer to get it over with now, going into the cooler months. That would just be miserable to wear it while its 115!!!! He has started sleeping better at night, He usually wakes up at midnight, 3 or 4 and then ends up in bed with me around 5- till Marcus wakes up. I can handle this schedule!!!
He stats were: weight- 11 lbs, 14 oz, height 23 inches. both of those are the 50th percentile. Marcus was 14 lbs and a half inch shorter at 2 months, lol!!!!!
Bryce really is such a SWEET baby!!!!! He loves just being held and cuddled!!! he LOVES LOVES LOVES sitting on my lap, if we are leaning back, he can pull himself to be sitting straight up all by himself, talk about some strong abb muscles!!!!!!! we bought one of those mats that you lie on the floor that has toys hanging above them, and just this week he started playing with them, and he can hit those toys hard!!!!!!!!! I seriously love this little guy sooooo much, and i am not going to lie- I am glad we are past the first 2 months!!! I start enjoy them much more when their personalities start showing and they start to conform to a schedule!!!

The picture below, Bryce and Kara are the same weeks apart are Marcus and Grant. We have the same picture but with Marcus on Grant at this age, I need to get it off my other computer and do comparision shots.
This picture shows how much Bryce grew in 8 weeks, except he was even smaller than Kara, I think she got down to 6 lbs, Bryce went down to 5 lbs, 10 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment