Bryce had his 15 month check up about 2 weeks ago. Here are his stats:
Height- 32'' (75%)
Weight- 22lbs 10oz (25%)
My boys are completely different- Marcus is short and heavy and Bryce is tall and skinny! Bryce is a handful....he does NOT sit still and he wants to climb onto everything and push his boundaries!!! I have always heard people talk about how hard boys are as babies and toddlers and I never understood that when Marcus was little.... But boy oh boy do I understand now!!! When we were at church on Sunday- I found myself looking at little girls and I was jealous that they just sat there with 1 little toy!! I had a big bag AND snacks and Bryce still didn't last but 2 minutes!!! He is getting so smart though!!! I was playing with him the other day and was stacking blocks- later on he was being really quiet and I was afraid of what I might find.... But he was stacking the blocks just like I was!! He also likes to build with legos!!! He doesn't really talk-he sometimes says: mama, dada and baba. But that is rare- he grunts and he stomps his foot.... That's how he communicates. He has started sitting by the fridge when he wants a bottle!! He is a lot more work than Marcus was at this age- but he is seriously so much fun. He just makes me laugh and I love his personality!!!
an old memory
5 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment