I can't believe Marcus is 5!!! This year I really wanted to do something other than the usual family get together. I started talking about chuckee cheese or Peter piper, so I got the prices for that and was blown away how much they charge- so I found a company that rents out jump houses for super cheap! So we decided to do that. One of crispins coworkers went to school for cakes and she offered to make cupcakes at just the cost of supplies- and anyone who was here can agree that they were by far some of the best cupcakes made!!!! Not to mention she did a great job of decorating!!! The jump house was a lot of fun till the last 5 minutes when Marcus and simeon(my friend heathers son) jumped into each other- Sim's mouth got busted open and Marcus slit open his forehead... All I can say is there was blood EVERYWHERE!!!!! We decided Marcus's cut wasn't bad enough to take him in but it's got quite the scab on it and I am just hoping its not a nasty scar.
Marcus has behaved a little better this year. He still has some hard days but its usually because he is tired. We got a trampoline and he loves jumping on it. He is way into the avengers!!! He is still really helpful and is by who Evers side while something is getting worked on! The week before his party- i got the flu and strep throat, it was the most miserable couple days of my life! (Not to mention Crispin was putting in a built in entertainment center and my house was torn apart) but while I was sick- Marcus did not leave my side- he would get me ice water, put a blanket on me, read, gave me kisses, etc!! He defiantly loves his mom!! I can tell he is growing up, so I soak up all the cuddles and kisses I can get from him!!! Here are some pictures from his party and his hilarious school picture!!! I love this kid so much!!!
an old memory
5 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment