I was so excited when my dad said he was going to be able to go camping this labor day weekend!! With family moving out of state, they have been traveling to see them on long weekends. On Friday- I sent Marcus to preschool and I came home to pack the truck. NEVER AGAIN!!! It was freaking hot and it took me a good hour to do!! When I came inside, I was covered in sweat!!
We got upto camp and the weather was amazing!! We set everything up and waited for my parents and rusty to get there. It was such a good trip!! One thing I really noticed with Marcus- he just loves to work!! He spent most of the weekend getting firewood and making sure the fire kept going. He constantly was asking my dad to chop up some more wood. Bryce- I don't think he knew what to think. He stayed cleaner than marcus( the only dirt he got on his face was from when he tripped) he LOVED being in the hot wheels and driving around!! He would kick a soccer ball around camp- but for the most part- he wanted to be held. He slept pretty good at night!! Marcus ended up going into the trailer on the second night and he reminded my parents how kids don't sleep well(: my dad was a trooper and would get him back to sleep though. It was such a great weekend!!! It was very relaxing and the kids were great!!! Rusty kept us all entertained with his firecrackers and poor kitty was about to shake out of her skin! That dog belongs in a beauty shop- not camping!!
an old memory
5 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment