Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just Like his Dad

So last night, I was cooking dinner and Marcus was getting a little fussy and I was right in the middle of things so to distact him, I let him play in our pantry, He loves it in there!! I don't know what it is, but he could play for hours in there. I think he loves pulling everything off the shelves (you should see how crowded my top shelves are of the breakable and pourable stuff is). So he was being really quiet so I knew he was getting into something he shouldn't be. So i turned around and this is what he was doing!





He had taken some of Crispin's mountain dew and was putting it on his highchair (which i lower for him to eat his snacks off of ) so anyways he was taking the soda and neatly placing it on HIS high chair!! I will post another picture of him playing outside, I left a bag of chips out there for him to snack on and see what he did!! The grease is still on the deck!!! I love Marcus and the person he is becoming!! He keeps us on our toes and there is NEVER a dull moment when he is around!!

No comments: