Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rachel's Wedding

For those of you who don't know, Rachel Got married alomost 2 weeks ago!!! This is the only decent picture I have from it (Crispin told me I look scary in the other one). This is one of my favorite pictures of Rachel and I. Who would've thought she'd turn out to be one of my best friends. Anyone who knew us when we were young, would be surprised to see how close we are! I was a MEAN little girl and even though I was 2 yrs younger than Rachel, she knew never to cross my path, hence the scar on her back :) But I love her anyways and I was happy I could be there for her and Mark's wedding. I remember my mom telling us when we were young that we would grow up to be best friends, and the thought of that made me quiver in my skin! But my mom was right! I hope Marcus and whatever other kids I have will grow up to have such as good relationship with there siblings as I have.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You look so pretty! I didn't know you had a blog, I miss you- we need to get together soon! I bought a pressure cooker the other day and thought about you, you should come over so we can make marmalade!