Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Well not outside it doesn't, but in the Pixley home, we are taking every attempt to bring the Holiday cheer in! We got our Christmas Tree purchased and put up! I insisted we buy a real tree because I wanted the smell of the tree to fill my house. Not that I thought i would smell it everywhere in my house.... but I must say, my ENTIRE house smells like Christmas
We bought a 7 foot tree and I LOVE it!!!! I told Crispin to not be surprised if he caught asleep one morning next to the tree because I love that smell soooooo much!!!!


Marcus was a great help as usual with getting the tree in the house and getting it decorated.... He had to take a bath in the middle of it, which would explain his nakedness
Ok, I decided you all didnt want to see his butt, so you get the picture with his eyes half shut! We are getting excited for Christmas and experiencing it with Marcus!!

2 comments:

Kendi said...

You are so lucky to have a real tree! You are such a good momma!!!

Unknown said...

You guys did a great job!! Looks very pretty!!