Ok, so most of you know that we bought a great dane last march! He is quite the handful, but I still can not get over how big he has gotten. and as sad as this sounds, I hope he gets bigger! He is really skinney and I want him to fill out and maybe get a little taller. For those of you who have never seen Scooter, here is a picture of him from when we got him!! He was such a cute little puppy!!!! He is such a mischevious dog! i thought we would be getting a dog that laid around and did absolutely nothing, I was wrong!!!! He is mischevious like Rocco was but, worse! With his size, he is way more destructive than I could have imaged!


We took this picture a couple weeks ago, please excuse my messy self! But as you can see, Scooter has grown quite a bit these past couple months we have had him, not to mention he his a whole 105 lbs!!!! only 50 more to reach his dad's weight!!

With all the frustrations I get with these dogs, I sure do love them! Yes, even Rocco! I really couldnt imagine not having them (ok maybe I could- My house would be soo much cleaner!!) But there is something about opening the back door and seeing them outside playing together! I never thought I would own 2 dogs but they sure do fit in our family!!
3 comments:
I'm sorry but did you just admit to the world that you love Rocco? I don't believe you....:)
Holy cow! He is a horse
Holy Crap! That is a huge dog! When you go for walks, does the dog walk you?!
Post a Comment