Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Well we have had a pretty good christmas this yr!!! I am updating my blog from my new laptop!!! I just LOVE it!!!!! I am excited to have it and thought I wasn't going to get it but my wonderful husband got it for me and surprised me!!!! so hopefully I will update my blog more :) We had such a wonderful christmas! It was defiantly fun this yr with Marcus being a little older. He still didnt quite grasp the Santa idea but Roughy ( that is how Marcus says Rusty's name) did a great job of helping Marcus out with what he was suppose to do. He stayed with Marcus in the back bedroom till we were ready for him to come out and see what Santa brought him, and then Roughy tought him how to run down the hall all excited, i tried to get a picture but they just ran too fast and Marcus ran right past his toys anyways!














He was so funny while opening presents! He really was into opening them, we think he was afraid to get into trouble, and then he wanted to decide whose present went to who.. Macki ended up opening one of moms, but it was funny!

1 comment:

Shane and Kelci said...

Yay you got a laptop!! And yay for updating your blog more! :)