So I have just had a hard time since the thought have having surgery has turned into a reality! Up until my surgery was scheduled I had no doubts that I have endometriosis. But now that my surgery is scheduled- I keep thinking, There is no way this is going on with me! I am SCARED beyond anything else that I will wake up form the Anesthesia and hear them say- well you don't have endometriosis and I have no clue why you cant get pregnant. Yesterday I was surfing the internet and was watching video's of what is going to happen during my surgery, not the smartest idea I have had!! It grossed me out and made me sick to my stomach! and then again I start telling myself that there is NO way that is growing in my body! UGH!!!! I want this to be all over with! after seeing that surgery- I think I am going to be really sore! Again- in my little head I thought this would be a breeze and I would be up and moving around that night- I highly doubt that! Well Crispin knows I have been struggling with this, so him and Marcus surprised me with these on Thursday! They are starting to wilt a little bit- since I barely took this picture this morning but they are still pretty!!! and mean a LOT to me!

HAHA- can you see my reflection in the microwave????? I like my stuff to shine at my house :)
3 comments:
I would have to agree that watching anything related to what you are going to be going through was stupid! I do wish you the best luck though!
And the flowers are pretty, or were I am sure!
How cute that Crispin thought to give you flowers!
I would do the same thing- watch what I would be going through and then realize that it probably wasn't a good idea. haha. Hey, at least now it's more of a reality, right? Good luck with the surgery.
They're beautiful. :)
I like your kitchen colors. ;)
(just like mine :)
You'll be in my prayers.
Prayer for comfort & peace. The Lord will be there for you.
Post a Comment